AT CAMP FLAMINGO
THE MINESHAFT BRUNCH
JOIN US FOR BRUNCH UNDER THE HUGE COTTONWOOD TREES OF MILE HIGH RANCH
WE'LL HAVE FRESH BREWED COFFEE AND HOME MADE CINNAMON ROLLS TO START US OFF FOLLOWED BY BAKED FRENCH TOAST WITH PRALINE TOPPING, CHICKEN SAUSAGE, BAKED POTATO AND CHEESE CASSEROLE, FRESH FRUITS WITH HONEY AND LIME
All that PLUS Tropical Mimosas!
WE'LL ALSO PLAY SOME FUN GAMES WHERE YOU CAN WIN PRIZES!
The historic Mile High Ranch was built in 1895 by Bisbee's first Mayor.
Stick around for
afterwards with DJ Matthew Moody
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
If you purchased advance tickets your name will be at the door.
Please arrive at 11 for a little socializing with homemade cinnamon buns and Baileys and Coffee
Brunch served at 11:30
Limited on-site Parking. If you park in the neighborhood be careful not to block driveways.
DATE & TIME
COFFEE AND CINNAMON ROLLS
BREAKFAST IS SERVED
THE GARDENS AT MILE HIGH RANCH
Parking on the streets in this part of Bisbee is tight, so please carpool if possible.
• Tickets are not mailed, your name (and the total number of guests) will be listed on "Will Call" at the entrance.
• Please have your party arrive together.
• The event is open seating, family style at large tables
• This is a catered event and there will be vegetarian options, however special dietary needs and allergies can't be accommodated.
• Coffee, tea and non-alcoholic drinks are available. Feel free to BYOB as well.
• Your ticket covers food service only, please remember to bring cash to tip the staff (no credit cards).
• This is an outdoor event. In case of rain we'll just have to huddle under the awnings and trees!