AT MINESHAFT WEEKEND
THE SUNDAY BRUNCH
SORRY GUYS, THIS EVENT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT
Mineshaft Producer Pete King and Cafe ROKA Owner/Chef Rod Kass have collaborated to create a special brunch experience just for Mineshaft Weekend.
Bisbee's finest restaurant is opening on Sunday just for us! It starts with a Cocktail Party Mixer in the main bar. Dish and swap stories while you enjoy passed hors d'ouvres and your favorite morning libation. Then it's upstairs to the Second Floor Private Dining Room. We're all family here, so take any seat you'd like at one of the three family-style tables and relax, you are about to be served a beautiful multi-course breakfast of fruits, meats, cheeses, baked goods and sweets PLUS your choice of three different eggs benedict entrees accompanied by breakfast potatoes. And don't worry...there is dessert too!
WE'LL ALSO PLAY SOME FUN GAMES WHERE YOU CAN WIN PRIZES!
HOSTED BY CARRICK SEARS AND EDSON REYES
DATE & TIME
DOORS OPEN AT 10AM
COCKTAIL PARTY MIXER
BRUNCH SERVED AT 11AM
YOUR EVENT TICKET INCLUDES HORS D'OUVRES AND BRUNCH
DRINKS FROM THE BAR, TAXES AND 20% GRATUITY ARE PAID AT THE EVENT ITSELF.
35 MAIN STREET
• Tickets are not mailed, your name (and the total number of guests) will be listed on "Will Call" at the door.
• Please have your party arrive together.
• The event is open seating, family style at large tables
• A "prix fixe" menu is served. There are vegetarian options but if you have dietary issues consult your server.
• Coffee, tea and soft drinks are included at no charge.
• Your ticket covers food service only. At the conclusion of the event you will be given a bill for additional beverages, tax and a 20% gratuity.